CodoniXnotes™ Receives 2014 Edition Meaningful Use Stage 2 ONC-ACB
Certification by Drummond Group for Complete EHR Ambulatory
Potomac, MD, March 11, 2014 – The CodoniXnotes V3.0 EHR has been tested and certified under the Drummond Group's Electronic Health Records Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) program. This Complete EHR Ambulatory software is compliant in accordance with the criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
“The certification validates that our software is recognized to be fully compliant with the meaningful use requirements set up by the federal government. Our users not only can leverage our software to make significant care improvements but to also achieve meaningful use and qualify for federal incentive funds. We are proud to offer providers the opportunity to truly improve care in their communities,” says Dr. Andrew Muchmore, Chairman and CEO.
Drummond Group’s ONC-ACB certification program certifies that EHRs meet the meaningful use criteria for either eligible provider or hospital technology. In turn, healthcare providers using the EHR systems of certified vendors are qualified to receive federal stimulus monies upon demonstrating meaningful use of the technology – a key component of the federal government’s push to improve clinical care delivery through the adoption and effective use of EHRs by U.S. healthcare providers.
CodoniXnotes V3.0, which met the requirements for Complete Ambulatory EHR and Inpatient EHR Modular certification, is a complete practice management, coding and electronic medical record solution designed by practicing physicians. EHR solutions for Urgent Care Facilities, Emergency Departments, Physician Offices and School Based Health Clinics are available.
This Complete EHR Ambulatory is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
CodoniXnotes V3.0 from CodoniX Inc. was certified on March 6, 2014 to the following criteria for Complete EHR Ambulatory cetification. The certification number is 03062014-2319-9 for Complete EHR Ambulatory Certification.
170.314(a)(1‐15); 170.314(b)(1‐5, 7)
170.314(c)(1‐3); 170.314(d)(1‐9); 170.314(e)(1‐3); 170.314(f)(1‐3); 170.314(g)(2‐4)
Clinical Quality Measures tested:
CMS068v3; CMS069v2; CMS122v2; CMS123v2; CMS127v2;
CMS138v2; CMS146v2; CMS147v2; CMS155v2; CMS165v2
Additional software used:
Nitor Group HISP Direct, RxNT, Crystal Reports, ExitCare
Costs and Limitations:
This certified product-version may require the following Contractural Obligations:
- Our contract is based on a 'subscription model'. Users will be asked to sign a contract outlining all of the costs associated with the product. Users will then be billed monthly and may leave at any time. There is no long term commitment required.
- Additional costs: In addition to a standard monthly fee for use of the product users may choose to use additional services:
- E-prescribing is done using our partner RxNT. There is a yearly fee per site which covers all users that can e-prescribe.
- This certified product-version may require a monthly subscription fee per user who wishes to send transitions of care summaries
- This certified product-version may require one-time costs to establish interfaces for reporting to immunization registries, cancer registries, and public health agencies depending upon which state the registery is located in (170.314.f.2, 170.314.f.4,170.314.f.6).
- This certified product-version is certified to data export criteria 170.314(b)(7) and can generate a set of export summaries in real time. However, the ability to utilize the mass export functionality for data export (i.e. more than 250 records at a time) needs to be negotiated with respect to timing to minimize impact on other users.
- There are no additional services or agreements with third party vendors that our users need to implement.
Headquartered in Potomac, MD, CodoniX, Inc. (www.codonix.com) is a privately held company with a proprietary technology that can be accessed on a local area network or via the Internet to manage hospital and physician practices and accurately build and code a computerized physician's note without using complex menus and rigid templates. The CodoniXnotes system is a complete practice management, coding and electronic medical record solution. The resulting electronic charts and reports reduce errors and dramatically increase collections and cut administrative and billing costs associated with dictation, transcription, coding and copying. Other medical specialty documentation applications are available for emergency care, family practice and urgent care.
About Drummond Group Inc.
Drummond Group Inc. is a global software test and certification lab that serves a wide range of vertical industries. In healthcare, Drummond Group tests and certifies Controlled Substance Ordering Systems (CSOS), Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances (EPCS) software and processes, and Electronic Health Records (EHRs) – designating the trusted test lab as the only third-party certifier of all three initiatives designed to move the industry toward a digital future. Founded in 1999, and accredited for the Office of the National Coordinator HIT Certification Program as an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) and an Accredited Test Lab (ATL), Drummond Group continues to build upon its deep experience and expertise necessary to deliver reliable and cost-effective services. For more information, please visit http://www.drummondgroup.com or email DGI@drummondgroup.com.